Conceived with the intention to provide the Indian traveller a â€˜one stop platformâ€™ to service all their travel needs, ezeego1.com was founded in 2006 with a market place concept, offering the widest range of travel products in the Indian market.
That growth cannot compromise customer experience is the driving philosophy at ezeego1, with customer centricity as its core DNA and zero tolerance for any processes or actions that hinder an ideal customer experience. The â€˜customer firstâ€™ philosophy manifests itself in all aspects of the organizationâ€™s operations, be it contact centre, product development, technology or marketing.
Ezeego1.com has had an eventful journey of seven and a half years, surpassing many mile stones to evolve as a trusted partner to millions of loyal patrons in the consumer side of the business and a strong network of partners in the trade, including agents, corporates, tourism boards and alliance partners in key verticals like banking, retail and telecom. The company is now well positioned to take the next big leap, consolidating its position in the Indian market and globally, with operations set up in Australia, Middle East and other strategic markets.
- Direct, real time interface with the largest network of suppliers across the globe
- Direct contracting and real time inventory ensuring competitive positioning and price advantages
- 24*7 customer service and dedicated operations team ensuring seamless fulfilment
- First online travel portal to be awarded an ISO 9001:2008 certification for the operation of a Quality Management System for the provision of travel services
- Pioneering technological innovations, including meta search capability and cutting edge in-house booking systems
- Nimble organization and team structure, allowing flexibility and rapid adaptation to the ever changing market dynamics and customer requirements
- Strong relationship with trade partners, banks and tourism boards, ensuring the best value deals and product offerings
II. Product and Services: Powered with a robust technology platform, Ezeego1 has real time interface for global inventory as detailed below:
- Airlines: Full Service and Low Cost Airlines across the globe
- Hotels: Real time access to around 5,00,00 hotels around the world
- Holidays: Widest range of holiday packages across categories: FIT, Escorted tours, Luxury, Do It Yourself holidays, niche categories like adventure, cuisine, wildlife, etc
- Sightseeing: A wide choice of sightseeing tours, excursions, tickets, activities and events across the globe
- Cars: Chauffer driven cars and self driven cars, both within India and International destinations, with real time interface to several suppliers and car rental companies
- Real time Cruise Booking Engine
- Direct interface with Rail Europe
- Complementary travel services like Visa, Forex, Insurance, etc.
III. Fulfilment and Support Services
- A 24x7 customer support centre to answer and address all queries
- Touch points across voice (toll free + dedicated landline numbers), email, chat, SMS and voice mail
- Robust CRM application, with real time interface to the booking engine
- Dedicated pool of well trained professionals committed to an optimal client experience
- Secure IVR payment gateway systems
- SOS SMS service for emergency on-tour issues that ensures a turn-around time of 15 minutes for all reverts
The dedicated CS team is supported by strong online and offline fulfilment systems and different modes of delivery and collections that help cater to customers worldwide.
IV. Market and Expansion Plans
The business to consumer facing website, www.ezeego1.com, has a pan India presence with more than 3 million unique visitors per month, spread across different demographical profiles and customer categories. In addition, a robust â€˜Partner and Agency programâ€™ ensure that the organization has one of the largest networks of agents and corporate in the Indian market, who actively transact with the organization of a daily basis.
Ezeego1.com is continuously looking for opportunities to consolidate its position and enter strategic niche segments. Distribution through Franchisees has been identified as one of the key growth strategies. The company is planning to open a significant number of offline stores, all of which will be franchisee owned and operated. These stores will be spread across Tier II and Tier III cities in India and key strategic markets like Middle East.
In addition to the Indian market, Ezeego1 currently operates in Australia and the Middle East and is actively evaluating opportunities in other key markets, both in the B2C and B2B space.
V. Technology Leadership and Innovations
The business is powered by a robust, scalable and flexible technology model with direct interface capabilities that facilitate real time global inventory management. Real time, direct interfaces have been established with the largest network of suppliers, GDS, Consolidators and other service providers, ensuring optimized inventory and cost management.
Pioneering technological innovations, including meta-search capability and cutting edge in-house booking systems ensure that the end consumers have access to a world class travel booking engine across multiple devices and platforms, whether it is desktop, laptop or mobile.
Customized distribution solutions, which are built on a secure and scalable technology platform, ensure that the Ezeego1 partners get access to a huge library of content, supplier and support services at optimized cost. Depending on the nature of a partnerâ€™s business and specific requirements, Ezeego1 offers several different forms of associations like Agent Desktop solutions, IBE, API integrations or White Label solutions. Partners can also opt for the companyâ€™s comprehensive support and BPO Services that include a 24*7 voice and non voice support, fulfilment, transaction processing, quality control and data reconciliation.
VI. The Team
Ezeego1 is promoted by the promoters of Cox & Kings, who have invested in their personal capacities. Cox and Kings has 15% stake in Ezeego1.
The team is a healthy mix of travel professionals, technological experts, client servicing custodians, ecommerce thought leaders and young and nimble marketing practitioners.