INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF DESIGN COLLABORATES WITH MEWAR UNIVERSITY FOR
REGULAR DEGREE PROGRAMS IN FASHION,INTERIOR,TEXTILE & JEWELLERY DESIGN
International school of design was set up under the aegis of panel consisting of prominent educationist and industry leaders. It has emerged as one of the premier institute in the country for design, management & technology, developing professionals for taking up leadership positions in fashion business in the emerging global scenario. The institute is a pioneer in envisioning and evolving fashion business education in the country through a national network of several professionally managed centers’ all around India. Insd has set academic standards and excelled in thought leadership by providing a pool of creative genius and technically competent professionals. The institute provides a common platform of fashion education, research and training.
Recognition and Approvals
Mewar University is an autonomous body set up by the Government of Rajasthan through Act. No. 4 of 2009, passed by the Rajasthan Assembly (Govt. of Rajasthan). The University is further approved by the UGC under section 2 (f) of the UGC Act 1956, with the right to confer degree under section 22(1) of the UGC Act vide letter No.F.9-15/2009 (CPP-I) dated 30th March 2009.
To develop a center of excellence for technical, professional and vocational education and research at par with national and international standards.
To develop the framework for effectively conducting various educational and research programmes of the highest standards so as to produce confident, self-reliant and responsible youth for the society and outstanding professionals for government, industry and business.
INSD programmes are:
- Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology, Interior Design and Technology, Textile Design and Technology and Jewellery Design
- Advance Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology, Interior Design and Technology, Textile Design and Technology and Jewellery Design
- PG Diploma in Design & Technology, Interior Design and Technology
- B.Sc in Fashion Design & Technology, Interior Design and Technology, Textile Design and Technology
- M.Sc/MBA in Fashion Design & Technology, Interior Design and Technology
International school of design is planning to expand pan-India via franchise route.
The brand is looking for partners with an Investment of INR 5 to 7 Lakhs and has an area of 1200 – 1500sq.ft. To open a International school of design centre.