Abira Automation is the subsidiary of TimesWorld Group, engaged in manufacturing Robotics and AI educational kits as well as providing industrial automation solutions. The group is engaged in technical education, industry engagement, technical events organizer, eCommerce etc. The Groups’ accomplishments are:
- Organizer of 5thEditions of World Robotics Championships-TechnoXian, supported by Ministry of Electronics & IT and Ministry Science & Technologies.
- 3000+ Industry and Academia Members
- Organizer of 1st Global Artificial Intelligence Summit & Awards’19
- Organizer of 3 Editions of India STEM Summit & Awards.
- Managed WorldSkills Program of NSDC for Rajasthan and UP Government.
- Crossed 40K Premium subscribers in FutureTech Magazine.
- Set up Center of Excellence at PHD Chamber of Commerce of India.
- Set up Next Generation of Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Labs in 102 schools and Career Development Unit in Universities.
Post Enquiry - Get Conneced to the Franchisor
Single Unit Investment for TECHNOXIAN
15,00,001 - 20,00,000
Franchise Fee: 1200000
Equipments: Around 2.0L
Furniture and Fixtures: Around 3.0L
Advertising / Marketing: Around 1.0L
Expected Payback Period
Other Investment needed
Master Franchise Investment for TECHNOXIAN
Furniture and Fixtures:
Advertising / Marketing:
Important Points for TECHNOXIAN Franchise
Franchise Training Program
Training Program available for the franchisee
Software/Hardware Support included in the Franchise Fees
Franchise Training Venue
Franchise available in Regions
Minimum Floor Area needed
Term of Franchise Agreement
Franchise Agreement is renewable
Other Important Points
Minimum Guarantee given:
Facility provided: Around 2.0L
Master Franchise Available
Site Select Help given